Wednesday, October 13, 2010

PE2_Adobe Flash CS5 Happy Halloween-Extra Goodies

Adobe Flash CS5 Happy Halloween Extra Goodies

I wanted to use my previous Happy Halloween graphic, and add more animation.  
I continued Adobe Flash CS5 tutorials located on Lydia.com. I closely followed the tutorial, but made adjustments to fit my festive graphic animation.  The next step was adding a new layer to my Happy Halloween graphic. I named this layer Trees.  I used the Deco Tool, and clicked on properties panel.  I selected drawing effect and experimented with Fire Effect, but it wasn’t what I expected.  I then tested Drawing Effect- Decorated Brush and Advanced Options- Thick Leaves, and changed the Pattern color to orange.  I experimented with this effect until I was satisfied with my Thick Leaves creation.  I investigated other Deco Tools to cheer up my graphic, and decided to check out the tree Drawing Effect.  I chose Tree Brush, then Maple Tree, and adjusted the colors to enhance the autumn season. 







I experimented with the pencil drawing tool and created a pumpkin.  The carvings of the pumpkin’s eyes, nose, mouth, and stump were tricky to free draw and color.  At one point I some how changed my background color, but I like it black instead of green.  Now my next step is to make this graphic animate.


No comments:

Post a Comment