Tuesday, October 19, 2010

PE_6 Google Drawing Pick a Pumpkin

Practical Experience 6 Google Drawing

Pick a Pumpkin

I found the scribble tool!  With this tool, I was able to include more color to my graphic.  I did this by changing the dimensions of the pixel.  A larger scribble pixel took less time to color in empty spaces. 




Another tool that came in handy was the Order tool.  With this tool, I was able to change the placement of a shape or line drawing.  This was especially helpful when I worked on the pebble path.  I had to color around the stones, but the green paint was covering my pebbles.  The Order tool allowed my pebbles to come forward and send the green paint behind the stones. 



I added the pumpkin patch with the circle shape tool, and the smiley face tool.  The text was created in Word Art, which is located in the Insert tab.  I was able to change the font color and line color, but noticed the options are not the same as Word Art in Microsoft Office. 


Beautiful Autumn Day - Created in Google Drawing

I am really not sure if Google Drawing is meant for free drawing art creations.  There is an option to add images, then modify the image with Drawing tools.  

I enjoyed creating my Beautiful Autumn Day masterpiece, and gained quite bit of knowledge about Google Drawing tools. 

No comments:

Post a Comment