Tuesday, October 19, 2010

PE_5 Google Drawing Leaves are Falling

Practical Experience 5

Leaves are Falling

Well, I thought I could add a little color to my Beautiful Autumn Day Graphic.  This way, I could see what needed to be included to finish my Fall picture.  However, that didn’t work out the way I planned.  So I am trying other options to color my picture.  

I wanted to add a tree with falling leaves.  I added a tree trunk with the square shape feature. 

Shape is the Box and the Circle Image

Google Drawing offers a large variety of shapes for designing.  

Then I add leaves with the lightening bolt.  
changed the colors of the leaves by selecting the paint can and the pencil.   


In order to change the leaf colors, I had to click on the shape tool each time, then choose the colors for the leaves.  Yes, it took awhile, but I wanted to make a colorful tree for my Autumn graphic.  
Here is my Autumn Tree.  


No comments:

Post a Comment